Sunday, April 20, 2014

Iago has trapped many people in his net of evil and truthfully, I feel equally sorry for all of them. For example, poor Roderigo he is so blinded in love that he does not realize what Iago is doing to him. Roderigo is so naive about everything and as we read in class, all I can say  is ''Poor Roderigo''. Cassio is too busy flirting to realize what is going on just like Desdemona. But let's not forget about the poor Othello! The unfortunate guy is called rude names and has been through so much in his life that the last thing he needs is someone to make his life miserable. Now Emilia, I will feel sorry for her just because she is married with Iago. Like come on! not only does she have to deal with him, but she also has to live with him. All of these people are trapped and I feel equally sorry for all of them since they don’t even realize the situation they are trapped in.

No comments:

Post a Comment