Sunday, April 6, 2014

Shakespeare's Slate: Assignment #1: Character Analysis

Personally the
character that caught my attention the most was Iago. I thought It was so
clever yet evil the way he manage to use people and the way he manage to start
problems. Iago is clearly the epitome of a two face person and I do not wish
anyone, not even my worst enemy to have a
friend like him. As we read act one I was amazed and beyond shocked that a
person could be so mean and evil. It made me wonder the whole time if he even
had a heart, because how can  person sleep
at night knowing that they have cause so much problems. It worries me because
we just started to read and he just keeps getting worst and worst as we go on.
I just wonder how his character will end because he did not start off on the
right foot.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the weird spacing! I am still trying to get the hang of this :(

    ReplyDelete